Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Feeling~

Stop...
Can i stop thinking of this stupid and foolish things?
why should i compare with others...
is that possible for me not to do so..
i will answer NO
i could not do so...i was a *KIA SU* people and i admitted...
although my friends doesn't do or say anything but my mine stab into my heart
and make me felt stress and pain
i cannot stop comparing myself with my frieds
i wonder why there are so many turning points and so many ordeal waiting for me..
and i need to pick one off over the hurdle...
Wao...it was so hard and tough.
actually,i envy  i jealous
i jealous my friends...although i can understand that some people suffer more than me
but the problems is i cannot control my mind not to compare with others
i wonder why they can walk easy than me.....they don't have much trouble and their life seem to be smooth and easy...
perhaps they do work hard on it....same to I...but the achievement are thousand miles far with what i had
yet we could not blame on it...
this was the destiny....God is fair....they will not give u 100%...
no matter how perfect you are...u still has 1% more to learn
this is the reality...i will accept it...
never mind...i firmly believe that is always the enemy of mankind himself .
no one can vanquish us except ourselves..
i will run to chase back the time i loss...
i will make the distance become 0 for the coming day...
watch out.....HEHHE ^^

No comments: