Tuesday, November 2, 2010

THinking....

*Cough Cough* 
I'm being attacked by Crystal Yuen Viruses
my body giving me the notice of illness
and my voice become so SEXY....

woohooo....
I am actually sick
Coughing, running nose, slight fever,sore throat
it's more than enough to kill me
I understand that I did not have enough rest recently
and that the reason i being attacked. 

A few days have insomnia
my mind like wavy storm....unstop rolling
keep on thinking about my future and others
how can i stop thinking of such rubbishs
why don't i just let it be and don't even think about it?
i can't...i become so stressful once i know that i could not do the things on plan..
it's just like a thousand gallons of cold water poured on me
from my head to my body..
i failed to implement my plan because of this
OMG....i keep on scratching my head
thinking of any best of both worlds method..
Sien...if there is no choice....just take this..