Wednesday, August 11, 2010

11 AuGUSt 2010




Just listen on the music...it make me so comfortable
i get this song from a friend blog...
when the 1st time i listen to it...i had fall to it..
if u ask me why sure i could not explain to u
hence,i put it on my blog and share with u guy
the name of the music was KISS THE RAIN
when the moment i listen to this song...my mind recall back a lots of memory 
there are some with sadness but also some with sweet
those memory bearing as the witness of  time passed
when look backward, time really passed by just a blink of eye..
the life of childhood became a record in my mind that i would not forget
and wish to have second time in my life
this sort of life are very simple and naive
i don't have much pressure and any defiance
it's just a briefness life
yet, i could not catch back this kind of life..
perhaps older and older
problems become more and more..
and the lesson for me to learn now is how to handle it
i wish i got a brightening future
and i will try harder and harder to achieve my dreams
i will prove to myself
because i will be the eternal enemies